Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome back!

It's blog time again folks!
Hope you've enjoyed the holidays as much as I did! :)

I reached Hong Kong a couple of days back. Its my first time to this part of the world and I'm just loving it! HK is such a vibrant city, it's tough not to get carried away by the energy it exudes.
Yesterday we went out for some authentic local food - and trust me, it's good! (Though I have to admit that some of us had to stop by McDonald's on the way back!)

We had our first class in HK today. [For those who've come in late, this trip is part of our course in 'International Marketing'.]
It was really interesting to learn about the various subtle challenges that accompany the obvious ones when companies decide to go global. The cases we discussed were so exciting that they make you wish that you were involved in some of those real time problems!
In tomorrow's class we will be doing a 'best and worst' ad analysis and I'm guessing that we should be in for a rollicking time.

After class, we leave straight for China. So watch this space for the next post from China!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice start dude... allowing for the fact that you are very busy, readers still need more updates.