Thursday, March 6, 2008

The presentation in Kansas

This post has been 1 week in the making!

I started it in my hotel room in Kansas, the night before our presentation to the product team and the underwriters at Zurich NA (Recap - we are consulting for Zurich on product management)
The net connection at the hotel was terribly slow, which was surprising and tremendously frustrating (especially since it was one of those 'premier' ones). I wanted to write a post on that whole fiasco, but I guess I'll save it for another day.

Anyways... the next morning we headed out to the Zurich office all raring to go. And the whole affair was indeed quite a success! I just love it when we cause those 'aha' moments - when the folks listening to us go "aha.. dats so cul!". Well.. thats not exactly the expression used by the underwriters, but I guess you get the point. :)
The presentation was on the feasibility of a certain product launch, and it was very interesting to do all that research and analysis on a product we knew nothing about to start with, but became experts on in a very brief window of time.

And I just got to know yesterday that they will be going ahead with the product launch, based on our recommendations. Aha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats, then...