Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 weeks left in Europe

Today it dawned on me that my stint at RSM comes to an end in another 3 weeks. It has been a fast paced semester - easily the fastest 4 months of my life! The sheer number of all the new experiences boggles my mind and I think I need a break for all this to settle in. The people, the places, the lifestyle, the experiences, the memories.. and there are still 3 more weeks to go!

Everything has been happening so fast, both personally and professionally, during the last few months that I literally feel out of breath. As one of my fellow exchange students said, "a week during exchange is like a month in real life!". I totally agree!! :)

PS: Last week I spent a few days visiting Paris with a friend. And I just loved the city!! Paris is definitely the most charming city I have ever been to... and now I know why so many others keep raving about this city.



Paris at night, as seen from the 'Arc de Triomphe'. Wish I had a better camera!!

No comments: