Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Final call for...

I'm writing this post as I wait for my flight, at the Schipol airport in Amsterdam. My exchange semester at RSM has come to an end, and now I'm going home for my winter break. As I sit here, waiting to board my flight, I cannot help think of the year gone by. As I started out on my MBA, I knew that I wanted a good international experience. Boy, was that wish granted and how!!

The year started on a great note, with my International Marketing course in Hong Kong and China (to read about it, click here). Continuing on with a fruitful semester, it got better with my summer internship in Washington D.C. and Milan, and has now culminated in an exchange semester in The Netherlands. Wow! That was waay more than I ever expected and I'm feel really fortuntate that this year turned out the way it did.

I'm now ready to go home after what has been a long period of absence from family. Another 2 flights and a 45 minute drive will get me home! Can't wait!

This will be my last post of the year. So here's wishing you all happy holidays and a very Happy New Year!

No comments: