Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome to my journey!

Hi!
Over the past couple of months, I have been replying to numerous emails & phone calls from friends and acquaintances who wish to get an 'insider' account of the Tippie MBA - what is an 'average' day like?, is it what you expected?, what is the best/worst part of the school?, what is the current class profile etc etc etc...

First, let me point out that there is no 'average' or 'typical' day at Tippie. However cliched it may sound, that is the way it is. Period.
So I figured that it is much more efficient to write a blog chronicling my experiences at Tippie.
And that, my friends, was how this blog was born.

I guess that explains why this blog has started halfway into the semester. So I will spend the first few entries trying to bring you up-to-date with my journey so far.

No comments: