Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And time flies by...

I had my first interview for a full-time job last week. I interviewed with a strategy consulting firm on campus and I had a feeling that it just crept up too fast on me. The semester is in full flow now - classes, networking events, interviews, team meetings, student functions et al. Amid all this, the primary casualty has been my efforts to get to the gym! Its now time to get a little better organized - after all, time management is something I'm supposed to get good at in B-school!

The new batch of MBA10 students arrived at RSM last week and we've had a few events to welcome them. There are a couple of events planned for this weekend too. It is a slight sense of deja vu, since I'd just helped to welcome the new batch at Tippie  last month. I guess its just double the fun for me!

No comments: