Friday, May 15, 2009

And the journey is over

I'm staring out of the window, sipping my coffee and musing over the months gone by. In an hour or so, I will leave for the MBA Commencement ceremony. The culmination of my MBA journey.

It has been a long and eventful journey, and I feel I have grown much as a person over the last couple of years. I have travelled to different parts of the world, met many interesting people and collected a lot of beautiful memories. I have learned a lot - about people, about business and most importantly, I feel, about myself.

Looking back at the time I decided to do an MBA, I had a few clear ideas on what I wanted out of my years in B-school. And I feel very fortunate that I have been able to do everything I wanted to, and much more. True, it has not all been rosy, and those of you who have followed my blog will know that there have been a few unexpected twists and turns - but in the end it has simply been a fabulous experience.

Today, it feels like I have reached a milestone. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, and I'm not sure exactly why. I'm excited and joyous, and a little sad at the same time.

It is now time to get ready for the commencement ceremony.

No comments: