Thursday, May 7, 2009

The final stretch

Another week and I graduate. Wow!

Its kind of a bitter-sweet feeling actually. While I'm certain that I've had my fair share (or more!) of case studies, reports and presentations, and I'm really eager to start working again, I'm going to miss a lot of things here at Tippie. Mostly my friends.
In our two years here at Tippie, we've all made some really good friends. While I'm sure these relationships will last waay past graduation, I will really miss being able to meet up with my buddies just whenever we felt like it. No more TGITs, no more MBA tailgates, no more pizza lunches and 'group discussions' over beer...

I guess this is where I invoke Dr. Suess - "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened". :)

But the final stretch still remains. I've got a final exam, couple of presentations and project reports due before I reach the finish line. Almost there!!

No comments: