Sunday, May 3, 2009

Did I miss a post?

I just realized that it has been quite a few weeks since my last post. First the excuses - the most credible reason would be that I just had a lot going on. And add blogging fatigue (??) to that and my brief absence from the blogosphere is explained! :)

Since we've gotten that out of the way, its time to fill you in on my semester so far. It has been quite eventful in many ways, but my favorite part was Spring Break. Along with another friend, I set out on a road trip to the West Coast. Yes, all the way to San Diego from Iowa City.

Highlights of the trip -
miles covered - 4080 (yes, 4080)
places of interest - Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego, Grand Canyon
visible effects of trip - deep tan & sunburnt skin (I just couldn't get enough of San Diego!)
invisible effects - maxed out credit cards

So many times did I go "wow!" during the trip, it was just amazing! Vegas is like a different planet, San Diego was so chilled out, and the Grand Canyon was breathtaking. And yes, the Rockys too!
I guess you'll understand if I don't want to go on a drive anytime soon. :)

No comments: